Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dreams


I had a dream that I was walking on a cobblestone street  in Italy. I found  a house with an old oval wooden door. I told my friend's, this is the house related to my mother's family.I knocked on the  door not knowing what to expect. A nun dressed in a black lace head shawl & a black gown opened the door. The room was filled with nuns in prayer, off in the  distance. 

The nun whom answered the door, had photos of mom's family &  a book of my mom's relatives in Italy. I thought,this is  just what I am looking for.

This nun  told me to relax.She washed  my feet.The more I looked at her, the more she looked like  a witch...I woke up thinking, did I think she looked like a witch in my dream or when I awoke?I think the latter.I remember her face fading & becoming pale as I awoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment